Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: 201301325 박수정: Introduction to English Presentation (Friday 34)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Su-jeung Park <skye1122@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Subject: 201301325 박수정: Introduction to English Presentation (Friday 34)
To: "profjbh@gmail.com" <profjbh@gmail.com>


Hello Professor Halberg, this is the link for my speech video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNYWvzS7N20&feature=youtu.be
 
Have a wonderful weekend professor!
Thank you
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is 윤기영 and I enjoyed your speech a lot. First of all, the time for the speech was 'green light'. It was about five minutes, and according to the evaluation elements of toastmaster, it is 'green light'. Your speech was about your own experience of getting surgery and how it influenced on your life. You organized your speech by telling a story to audiences. When you started, I was impressed with the quote you used to open your speech. Your speaking tone was steady so that your story was easily told to your audiences.
    To evaluate your speech according to the evaluation categories in Toastmaster, your speech value can get 5 points because it was interesting enough. For preparation, I will give 4 points because I could see how hard you practiced this speech. For manner, I will give 4 points as you were direct and confident. For organization, I thought it was clear enough to understand what you are trying to say, so 5 points for this. Opening and body of speech could get 5 points too and for conclusion, you suggest lesson of your story, and effectively linked your story and lesson. Thus, 5 points for this too.
    If you could control your hands while you are talking, your speech will be a perfect speech. I enjoyed your speech!

    ReplyDelete