Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: English Presentation Link - MinGu, Lee



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 이민구 <projgotham@naver.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Subject: English Presentation Link - MinGu, Lee
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Good afternoon, Professor.

This is MinGu Lee from your English Presentation class.

 

I just finished uploading my presentation on Youtube.

It was hard practicing it over and over, but I had a wonderful experience. (I hope to do it again next time with better cameras and better speech!)

Thank you very much :-)

 

http://youtu.be/fHl0cKLn0Ss

This is the link for my presentation. and my student number is 201002328 (majoring in Journalism and Mass Communication)

 

I hope to see you on April 11.

 

Thank you! Have a good day! 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Park Heejune. It was an interesting topic that everyone wants to know about. It seems that you practiced this speech many times! You delivered what you wanted to talk about cleary and organized this speech well so it was easy to understand. Opening part was interesting because it started with a question. Body and Conclusion were effective and helpful. But you spoke little bit slow so I lost what you said sometimes. Except that, it was a nice one for me.

    ReplyDelete