Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: 201302143 윤기영 - Speech Video Link



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 윤기영 <apsole@naver.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Subject: 201302143 윤기영 - Speech Video Link
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Hi, professor. 

My name is 윤기영, majoring in Business Admin.

My student Number is 201302143

 

http://youtu.be/ZNtftKOt2wU

서명

 

This is the link for my speech video.

 

My speech is about newly developed medical device called "Scanadu Scout".

I am really interested in digital devices, so when this device was announced to be produced within this year, I briefly investigated this product.

So I chose this product as a topic for my speech.

 

I included pictures of Scanadu Scout and brief explanation about this, so it will be helpful before you listen to my speech.

 

Thank you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment