Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: Presentation recording - Bae Youngha



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Baeyh <baeyh880@hanmail.net>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Subject: Presentation recording - Bae Youngha
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Dear professor John Bahk-Halberg

I'm Bae Youngha(200901483) in Introduction to English Presentation(1)_Friday 3,4

 

http://youtu.be/E-NMcHyfJUY

This is the youtube link of my presentation recording.

 

Hope you enjoy it and see you next week professor!

 




1 comment:

  1. From Jisuk Rhee
    To Youngha Bae

    Hello, this is Jisuk Rhee from Introduction to English presentation class. I did enjoy your presentation and I want to make a comment about it! :) I had the same experience, but I’ve never thought that I could learn something from a beggar. So, your topic is very interesting to me I could see that you had prepared a lot for this presentation as you didn’t pause at all to think about what would go next. I felt your confidence on giving a presentation from your clear voice. Your message was clear that you learned 3 things from the beggar you met last week. Lastly, your gestures were helpful to draw my attention. Well-done! But it would be better to use visual aids to grab more attention and help us understand and follow your story. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete