Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fwd: Oh yoojung/Introduction to English Presentation/Fri12



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 오유정 <iowayoo1002@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Oh yoojung/Introduction to English Presentation/Fri12
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Hello Professor Halberg

I'm Oh yoojung from introduction to English Presentation class.

Since my computer didn't work so well,I asked my friend to upload my video for me. This is the link.

Speech: http://youtu.be/DMn-0EMMsA8


1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Yeon Hong Jung.

    The topic of the speech was really interesting. I enjoyed watching it. The examples that you spoke about, actually happens around me in real life. I totally understand what you said about, "You really like that shirt." means "Don't wear that shirt." And also preparing a paper and woman and man conversationg was a wonderful idea.
    But I thought, maybe, there are too many examples. I got lost when you were explaing about the conversation. But other than this, it was really a great speech!

    ReplyDelete