Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: 서주안(Suh JU AN) - Introduction to English Presentation (1)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 서주안 <tjwndks93@naver.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Subject: 서주안(Suh JU AN) - Introduction to English Presentation (1)
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Hello Professor. Halberg

 

THe one below is my Scrip and PPT.

This is my Presentation video clip. (I thought I have prepared alot but... I was a still nervous so HAHA... )

 Hope you enjoy!

 

Presentation video clip: http://youtu.be/lb2pU8KLqyw


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Park Heejune. Your topic was not a unique one but your personal story made it special one. At the opening part your calm voice and attitude made me to focus on your speech. You organized the body part chronologically with your experiences and developed your topic logically in the conclusion. Also, your voice was very sincere so I could concentrate on your speech. I like your speech, thank you for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete