Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fwd: Introduction to Presentation / 200902732 Jisuk Rhee



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 이지숙 <77sz77@hanmail.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Subject: Introduction to Presentation / 200902732 Jisuk Rhee
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Dear Dr.Halberg

 

Thank you for understanding, sir!

This is the link of my videotape for presentation class.

 

http://youtu.be/xANR54mzCj4

 

See you on friday at class :)

 

Best regards, Jisuk Rhee

 

--------- 원본 메일 ---------
보낸사람: JBH JBH <jonnyh@hufs.ac.kr>
받는사람: 이지숙 <77sz77@hanmail.net>
날짜: 2014년 4월 03일 목요일, 17시 09분 08초 +0900
제목: Re: Dear Dr.Halberg _ inquiry from English presentation class


Okay. Be sure to get it in ASAP.

Thanks,

JBH



On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM, 이지숙 <77sz77@hanmail.net> wrote:

Dear Professor Halberg

 

Professor, I'm Jisuk Lee from your introduction to presentation class (Friday 11-1.p.m.)

 

As you told in the class, I've prepared the presentation and was supposed to meet other classmates in classroom to videotape.

 

But I'm suffering from a bad cold and my voice has gone seriously.

 

Can I videotape and upload a bit later by Monday?

 

I've already written a script and made visual aids. I'm just waiting for my vocie to become normal.

 

I'll be looking forward to your reply, sir. Thank you!

 

Best Regards, Jisuk Lee

 








2 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Bae Youngha taking the 11am class.
    I enjoyed watching your presentation and I am to leave comments on your presentation based on the evaluating criteria :)

    1.Speech Value
    - It was much interesting enough for me to enjoy your presentation. I think your topic had me listen carefully because you told us about your own experience.

    2. Preparation
    - Well prepared. Although there were a few pauses, the overall presentation seemed well prepared with your powerpoint.

    3. Manner
    - I saw your confidence and calmness when you give a speech, because you didn't seemed nervous.

    4. Organization
    - Your presentation was simple and clear so that the audience can easily grasp what you want to say.

    5. Opening
    - In my opinion your opening is very good. I found that you used some skills learned from our textbook, including introducing yourself and informing the audience of the span of your speech.

    5. Body of speech
    - You said in body of speech about your story chronologically. I think the flow was good. At the beginning your speech you said there is a memory of terrible mistakes and then said about the specific experience you have.
    6. Conclusion
    - In my opinion I suggest that conclusion be a little longer and include summary of your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Yeon Hong Jung from the same class.

    I really enjoyed watching your speech. Because you said your 'terrible mistake," I was imaginating some really really terrible mistake. But since I heard your story, I thought it was a really terrible mistake. If I were you, I would be so embarrased maybe I can't even be able to live there anymore!

    It was very easy to understand and clear because you prepared a PPT. Without the picture, it would have been hard for me to understand. If there is only one thing that I want to suggest is, maybe you should speak a little longer at the conclusion part.

    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete