Friday, April 4, 2014

Re: Dear professor

Received and posted to the blog.

Thanks!

JBH


On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM, JBH JBH <jonnyh@hufs.ac.kr> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 강유리 <sallyooli93@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Subject: Dear professor
To: JBH JBH <jonnyh@hufs.ac.kr>


> Hello, professor! This is kang yooli from your Friday 9 a.m class again.

 
>
> I found out that my previous link wasn't working, so I'm sending you the new one!

> It is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AgaDZKIG90
>
>
> See you next week!
>
> Best regards,
> Yooli Kang
>
>


1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm Bae Youngha taking the 11am class.
    I enjoyed watching your presentation and I am to leave comments on your presentation based on the evaluating criteria :)

    1. Speech value
    - Your speech was really interesting and also it contains a lesson about life. I think it is of greate value.

    2. Preparation
    - Well prepared. I think you must have rehearsed a lot because your speech was natural and you prepared the meterials you made your own.

    3. Manner
    - In my opinion, you gave a presentation in an relaxed but prudent manner. And I can feel your confidence on your thoughts. I highly appreciate that.

    4. Organization
    - I think you organized your speech and purposefully. There was a lesson you want to give and opening, body and conclusion support it well.

    5. Opening
    - In your opening, you introduced yourself and what you're going to talk. It was really good. In my opinion, it could be better to say more about turning points, because I myself have to find the relavance between turning points and importance of concentrating on the moment which you said in the conclusion.

    6. Body of speech.
    - Two specific details of cafeterias and your experience are well elaborated to give your message.

    7. Conclusion
    - Restated the topic and well summarized what you said. I think your conclusion is good enough to impress your audience.

    ReplyDelete