Friday, April 4, 2014

Fwd: Oh yoojung/Introduction to English Presentation/Fri12



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 오유정 <ohyj1002@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Subject: Oh yoojung/Introduction to English Presentation/Fri12
To: profjbh@gmail.com


Hello Professor Halberg

I'm Oh yoojung from introduction to English Presentation class.

Since my computer didn't work so well,I asked my friend to upload my video for me. This is the link.

Speech: http://youtu.be/DMn-0EMMsA8


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Yoojung. This is Kim Hyunju taking the same class. I enjoyed your speech I found it really interesting. I’m going to comment on your posting following the evaluation points on the sheet. I guess the topic is interesting for all of us because we always have been arguing one another in the relationship. In the point of preparation, it would have been far more better if you used powerpoint or a big screen because it was a little bit hard to see your visual aids. In the manner you talked, you were really nice and confident in your speech without any stuttering. In terms of organization, I think the main message, the differences between men and women, was clear and the comparing structure was well-organized. In the body of you speech, it would have been much better if you cited some references from books or specific data to support your ideas. In your conclusion, the suggestion to overcome the difference between men and women was great and impactful so I think you did well in that part. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete